Mar 5, 2010













Memory Lane 1" Belleville Waterfront.

14”X18” 36x46cm.Acrylic on Canvas original Gilberto


In our town we have a superb waterfront park, hear the thousand corners becomes permanent inspiration for my landscapes I full that I should concentrate and simplify bath the bounty of beauty controls my better intentions and is easy to forget the elementary principles of composition. Nest time perhaps will be better, we will see.


Belleville posee un maravilloso parque que enmarca el sur de la ciudad siguiendo la línea costera de la bahía de Quinte, aquí yo puedo extraer temas sin fin que inspiran mi imaginación en la creación de mis paisajes, La abundancia de vistas a menudo me distrae de escoger temas mas simples y me veo envuelto en excesivo detalle que dañan la cualidad artística a costo de reconocimiento de los temas, bueno, poco a poco se llega a Roma, y yo creo estar en el bueno y largo camino.

13 comments:

billspaintingmn said...

Beautiful ! The water and plants look so inviting.
I can see through the water! this is refreshing to me.
Thanks Gilberto!

NORA KASTEN said...

Gilberto,
This is a very pleasing painting and it makes me feel like I would like to be there. I especially like how you made your sky reflection in the foreground a rich blue.
Nora

Unknown said...

Gilberto .. this is absolutely beautiful. I really like how you handled the reflection .

NORA KASTEN said...

I commented last night. Did it go through?
Nora

Gilberto said...

Bill, you should concentrate in your own problems for the moment, but thanks for shear your time.

Nora:
Your comments are welcome any time, for some reason I messed to check my blogger bath I remember to have check your work, also for than same reason I don take time to comment, sorry. Thank you very; very much for you generosity is much in needed for time bin.


Benjamin:
I will be with you in a minute or two.

Gilberto said...

Frank
A strike of look my dear friend, I am in debt with you. I check daily your blog meager on comments, Clear Days ahead

FLORESTEBANEZ / ELVIAJEROSINPRISA said...

Hola Gilberto, no paras de trabajar,tu blog crece y crece, estás verdaderamente inspirado.
Besotes

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

you have a very good works

Gilberto said...

Flores: Mil gracias por tu visita, he pasado a gran velocidad por se grupo de de trabajos que no había visto anteriormente, me gustan un montón y prometo volver, siempre miro las cosas por delante, por detrás y los lados, no soy una persona que se contenta con impresiones, necesito un poco mas básicamente soy explorador y gusto de de descubrir vivir con. Pensar como,
Tantos besos como necesites hasta que nos encontremos de nuevo.

Janice said...

Gilberto this painting is beautiful! It makes me want to visit this peaceful and tranquil scene. Lovely~~~

Gilberto said...

Thank you for enter in my art world Jean, I hope to se you around from time to time, it is a good felling to do something for the pleasure of others

Geny said...

Magnifica pintura, adorei os seus trabalhos...

Gilberto said...

Gracias por su visita y hermoso comentario, espero que esta no sea la última vez que pueda gozar de su presencia. También he visitado su interesante Blog y es refrescante de recordar que el espíritu artístico tiene mucha y variadas formas de manifestarse, en lo a que sus trabajos se refiere (un buen ejemplo) están realizados con mucha sensibilidad y entrega.