Feb 14, 2010

“Nude” Conte on canvas board 18cm 23cm

I also, one day, want to explore my whey in to the realm of the abstract which I consider a trip in to de unknown darkenes. As I put my foot in that separation line I will set an anchor, firm in a good holding bottom, then, perhaps, I will trip in the unknown realm, and see, full understand or whatever shall be.


He producido este boceto, en minutos, como un experimento en vista de descubrir o experimentar sensaciones que se me haya escapado cuando observo obras del orden abstracto, a este momento debo reconocerme totalmente ignorante para expresarme en la materia. Si, veo la abstracción como una aventura interesante y necesaria que nos permite liberarnos de reglas artificiales, o influencias que grabadas en el subconsciente actúan como trabas en la persecución de acto creativo pero siempre en el contesto del orden realista

5 comments:

joshemari said...

Perfecto Gilberto. Me gusta mucho este apunte, suelto sin complejos!
Esa naturalidad es la que lo hace tan bello este apunte.
A veces no es cuestión de tiempo para que una obra esté bien hecha o no. En este caso has conseguido un buen apunte.
Veremos el siguiente...
Un abrazo.

Gilberto said...

Gracias Joshemari; Tu siempre al pie del canon y dispuesto a dar un empujoncito al que lo necesita Gracias otra vez.

NORA KASTEN said...

Gilberto - I'm dabbling in the abstract style these last few months after a successful 20 years in the style of the Old Masters. I paint as my Higher Power or Inner Voice leads and feel led to share this with you. I was an interior designer before picking up the brush to paint at age 50 and honestly, these "far out" abstract paintings (even the ones I really like) appear to be just another decorating piece. I certainly don't feel it is the "Fine Art" work that I have striven always to produce from the beginning. Arts & Craft programs come to my mind concerning so many of today's abstracts.

This is just my honest view for you to add to the other artists' views while contemplating your own work.
Nora

billspaintingmn said...

Giberto! That's poetry! You said that so well..
Your piece has a sense of abstact
to it. I would like to see you do an abstract.
Very interesting work here!

pepe said...

Lindo trabalho abstracto!

*-*